Stickmore Oil Based Pomade
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
How to get our oil out of your hair.
- Apply conditioner to hair.
- Let conditioner sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse out with water.
- Wash with shampoo.
- Rinse shampoo out with water.
- USPS for domestic orders. International shipping may vary.
- Processing time - 1-2 business days
Know what you're putting in your hair.
*All Stickmore hair products are paraben free.
- Beeswax - Natural substance made by bees to build the walls of their honeycomb. It's also what makes your hair "stickmore" ;)
- USP Petrolatum - Great for adding shine and a silky smooth finish and feeling to your hair. Petrolatum is pure petroleum, and petroleum is a rich emollient and FDA-approved skin protectant. It is one of the best ingredients for dry to very dry skin, including around the eyes. Although derived from crude oil (thus making petrolatum a natural ingredient), it is highly purified prior to being used in cosmetics, so there’s no risk of exposure to unwanted chemicals. For some unknown and unsubstantiated reason and despite solid research to the contrary, petrolatum has attained a negative image in regard to skin. Topical application of petrolatum can help replenish, soothe and beautifully moisturize skin’s outer layer. It’s widely considered safe and highly effective. Extensive clinical data has shown petrolatum to be a gentle ingredient.
- Castor Oil - Vegetable oil derived from the castor bean whose main fatty acid is ricinoleic acid. It is used in cosmetics as an emollient, though its unique property is that when dry it forms a solid film that can have water-binding properties. Castor Oil can also enhance the absorption of other cosmetic ingredients. It is rarely associated with skin sensitivity, but can have a slightly sticky feel on skin. Castor Oil may also show up on an ingredient label by its Latin name, Ricinus communis.
- Fragrance - Self explanatory.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight or heat. Store in room temperature environment. Scoop with dry, clean hands to avoid contamination. Avoid water or other substances in the product to ensure the longevity of the product and to avoid mold. Ensure lid is secured tight and correctly.
Shake before use. Pour into clean hands for best performance. Avoid storing in direct sunlight or heat. Store in room temperature environment. Avoid water or other substances in the product to ensure the longevity of the product and to avoid mold. Ensure cap is secured tight and correctly.